RCI Financial Services and RCI Bank UK
In the UK two brands work together as part of RCI Bank and Services group to fund and lend to UK retail and business customers.
RCI Financial Services Ltd
With a sixty year history in the UK, RCI Financial Services is the financial services specialist for five of the UK’s leading car brands: Renault, Nissan, Dacia, Infiniti and Alpine. Helping individuals and businesses to buy, hire or lease new and used vehicles from our car partners, the majority of our 300+ team members are based at our head office in Maple Cross, with local teams all over the country. We also offer specialist insurance, as well as wholesale funding facilities for parts and new and used vehicles for our dealer partners.
RCI Bank UK
Based between Maple Cross and Newcastle, RCI Bank UK is an award-winning online savings bank specialising in simple and rewarding easy access and fixed term savings accounts.
Gender Pay Gap Reporting
As RCI Financial Services Ltd employs more than 250 people it is required by Government regulations to publish details of its gender pay gap, specifically the difference in average female earnings compared to average male earnings.
At RCI the pay system grades range from administrative to director level. Grades vary according to the level of responsibility that staff have. Each grade has a set pay range. RCI operates a reward and recognition scheme based on performance, irrespective of gender. We offer or employees a wide range of flexible working options to enable them to effectively manage their work/life balance. These options include part time working, term-time contracts and home working.
The data for RCI shows a reduction in the mean gender pay gap from 26% to 21%. This reduction has been achieved by increasing the number of women in senior positions within RCI. Women now make up a third of all upper quartile positions.
At RCI we are pleased with the 23% reduction in our gender pay gap. However, we are not complacent and continue to work towards our ultimate goal of ensuring all people are rewarded fairly for their contributions, regardless of their gender.
Work on eradicating the gender pay gap
RCI are committed to fair pay irrespective of gender. We will continue to build on our Renault Way Values by:
- Supporting women returning to work – through shared parental leave, part-time, and term-time only opportunities and home working.
- Helping women progress in their careers – through development conversations with their line managers, development opportunities, and regular formal career conversations.
- Encouraging men to take advantage of arrangements which enable them to fulfil their caring responsibilities, such as shared parental leave and part time working.
- Monitoring pay – to identify pay differences and take targeted action where appropriate.
- Continuous improvement of the recruitment process.