Our expertise at the service of savings for individual customers.
Since 2012 we have brought individual customers a simple, effective and secure savings offer.
RCI Bank and Services was the first brand finance company to move into the deposit collection business in France with the Zesto account, and it now proposes this activity in four countries: France, Germany, Austria and the UK. At December 31, 2018, a total 379,000 customers had signed up to the savings offer. At end-December 2018, net deposits stood at €15.9 billion, equivalent to over 34% of the company’s outstandings.
We guarantee the transparent and responsible use of the funds that each customer entrusts to us, with the collected deposits contributing to refinancing the automotive loans granted to the customers and networks of the Alliance brands.
- 2012 : Launch of a savings offer in France with the Zesto brand
- 2013: Launch of a savings and term deposit account offer in Germany with the Renault Bank Direkt brand
- 2013 : launch of Pepito, a term deposit account, in France
- 2014: Launch of a savings and term deposit account offer in Austria with the Renault Bank Direkt brand
- 2015: Launch of a savings and term deposit account offer in the UK with the RCI Bank brand
In six years, RCI Bank and Services has made deposits a competitive lever for financing its automotive credit business for the Alliance brands.
Find out more about RCI Bank and Services savings offers: